Pages

Friday, October 4, 2019

DS19 Part 22: Soccer Mom Wheels

Still waiting for my new driveshaft to arrive but got a loaner vehicle from the best mother-in-law ever to get me by till I fix my car. Gonna be rocking a mini van...

Pulled a deer tick out of my hip tonight. Normally dont have to worry about ticks past september around here, that'll teach me not to check. This week has been one bummer after another. Hopefully it didnt give me anything cause I gotta go to mexico for work next week and I dont wanna come down with something in a third world country.

 Gonna take the ghillie suit and hunt on the ground in the morning. Excited to see what this spot looks like in person. Still not sure what I want to do for tomorrow evening's sit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blood Sport

  Blood Sport by Alex Cerveniak “Welcome to Clyde, Ohio.  Boyhood home of General James B. McPherson, the highest ranking union officer kill...